PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Mizuki had only nodded, quietly listening to Aislin as she tried to find the answer to her question. She momentarily wondered if having asked that was the right thing to do, but she quickly shrugged it off. As Mizuki listened, the expression on her face changed several times, ranging from confusion when Aislin spoke about the alternate timeline, to a blush when speaking about Kuja caring about her, though most of the while it was curiosity that showed. Seeing the smile on Aislin's face as she finished 'rambling' though and took her hand...somehow it made the blue-haired girl smile too. "You don't need to apologize, I'm happy that you feel that way. And I'm glad that I met you, and everyone else too of course..." She took some time processing what had been said. "It actually came as a surprise to me that he'd been in this world longer, and it didn't make much sense to me either...I mean, I saw him in Memoria shortly before ending up here so...it's odd, you know? And somehow...in the short time you've known him, it feels like you've learned more about him than he's ever told me...I wonder why that is? Does he...not trust me, either? Is that why he never tells me things?" she paused for a moment, trying to shake off the odd feeling she felt. After a moment, she spoke again. "Wait, you told him about me having taken the pendant? ...He didn't let on that he knew when I talked to him...I mean, I told him I took it and everything, but...I guess he didn't want to make things awkward between us, huh?" Rikazu had finished up his conversation with Benny, and had been on his way back to the girls, though he stopped walking when he overheard the two of them talking. Not wanting to let them know he was listening in, he pretended to be inspecting another field nearby, though there was a slightly amused look on his face. For someone who acted like she hated him, he sure was Mizuki's 'topic of the day' quite regularly. Still, he couldn't deny that he at the very least appreciated the fact that Aislin trusted him, and the Chemist bit reminded him that he still had to take her on a tour to find some new herbs. Perhaps there'd still be an opportunity to do that before they returned to the checkpoint.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page