PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Alrighty! Had a bit of free time today so here's an update! -Moved select all & select berry checkboxes to the bottom at the move all/release all Pokémon dialogs -Evolvelist additions: Can now sort pokémons that can evolve on names and on Pokémon you don't have in your Pokédex. -Evolvelist addition: There is a counter showing how many Pokémons per category that can evolve. -Evolvelist addition: When a pokémon evolves using the Quick evo button the Pokémon gets deleted from the list. Note: When you sort Pokémons in the evolvelist on Pokédex entries that you don't already have it could be that some Pokémons won't be in the list. I think. Because some Pokémons have 2 or more possible Pokédex entries. For example Charizard has 3 Pokédex entries (Charizard, Charizard Mega X & Mega Y). If you have 1 of those entries the Pokémon won't show up in the list. Also, can't fix that :) What I have on my to-do list: -Evolve sort with Alolan Pokémon isn't functioning. Pokémon are sorted under the wrong types. Have to add exceptions in the script. -Notifications for when plants are "damp". -Shelter search on ehp (exp to hatch). I have to find the data somewhere and save it. If I can. -Advanced field searcher. Layout is there, function not yet ;) If I missed anything on my to-do list, please let me know! Enjoy :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page