PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
"You too Kudret, despite out of the count for a couple of hundred years, I do remember what happened with my... younger idiocy, if you'll excuse me though..." Standing up from her seat, wobbling slightly as she clearly tried to put an arm down that was no longer there, she sauntered over to Celere, bending and putting an almost medical gaze on her chest, "Back room, with me, now, I give you a few hours without immediate precautions taken." - The half-breed had not been paying attention, the colour was completely gone from her face and just getting to her feet to obey vague orders that barely hit her ears drained it further, the collapsing forward straight into the singular arm said it all, she was weak, incredibly so, and the incoherent muttering a clear indication of her delusion. - "Right... be right back, after I do what patching up I can." carefully taking Celere to a back room, Seyr took great care in removing the articles of clothing preventing easy access to above Celere's heart, the area in question was blackened, and partially caved in, "Well I almost mistook this for a Xenomorph infestation, nasty buggers, let's see how hard I can push my magic with this power creep in effect..." Healing the injuries was simple, but took time, largely due to the Disease that was afflicting the organ, the next part took longer, time magic in play as the Kitsune struggled with making a lasting Slow Effect that wouldn't slow the actual organ down, "And done, no cure, and certainly not a lasting solution, but it'll do for now, now, no over-exertion, I know you can still hear me in there, so just play along aight." Taking her 'Patient' back into the main room, clothed once more, it was gingerly she placed her back down on the seat, "Sorry about that, needed to make sure she doesn't kick the bucket just yet, we can't stick around for too long, so Kudret, gonna need to ask the favour that you carry her until she wakes back up, that alright?" Having made his way back to the main chamber, Toré again looked around at the souls here, just... taking it all in, no deaths, just survivors, completely unlike the first time... "Heh, job well done, where would Sherfey be?" his left hand went to his head for a moment, the headache was giving him serious grief, hopefully it was just the pain receptors around his eye, as if on cue, the Spider Monster was down from her perch, a set of hands on his face, questions being asked about what the hell had done this to him, these questions would get no answers for the time being, "Just taking care of an old rotting chapter, nothing to be concerned over anymore, but uh... could you fix this? Please?" the green glow around his face was enough of a confirmation to the healing of the prior blinded eye, another change in the timeline that could only mean a better time down the road. ((Will be editing one or two more parts in later, kinda came up against a brick wall when trying to think of another Characters input))
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page