PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Super Mysterious New Contests? What Prizes Do The Users Want?!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Super Mysterious New Contests? What Prizes Do The Users Want?! >

Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
Heyo, people! Have I got new and interesting stuff for you! So we've been a chitter-chattering in our little side-room for staff stuff and we've come up with something that a lot of you are going to like, methinks. We're gonna hold a triple combo of contests here coming up! One for art, one for writing, and one for spriting (we might have an ulterior motive for the spriting one - hint, we're looking for people ;3), plus others coming up on down the road - but we've got some questions. Namely, what the heck do you guys want? We've got ideas, but I (being the most wonderful gemwish) proposed we should ask you lot, since three of you are going to be winning whatever it is for each contest. Now we already got in mind what we were gonna do, but we wanted to run it by you lot and see what you think, as well as opening ourselves up for any suggestions. What we've got planned for each contest is this: First prize - 800ZC Second prize - Summon of choice / Ravyne's gaming prize pool - 1 selection Third prize - A stock amount of GP (500?) My 'prize pool' is a series of games I've got ready to hand out. They're here below!

It's an image with the games I've got!

Now that's optional - if we get a lotta people wanting it, then it'll be slipped in as an option. But so hey! Tell us what you want!
Updoots, dood!

Due to (most) people's disinterest in the idea, I removed the game pool. Prizes updated with new stuff below!

Prizes!

First prize - 800ZC Second prize - 700 GP or three summons Third prize - 500 GP or two summons
On thinking about it, we may or may not do an entrance prize - if we do, it'll be something trivial like a cookie. Nothing huge, nothing like a CS. Oh, also, I'm going to have to talk to Niet about the coding of a winner's title or something. Plus talk with Sei/Looker/Suddenhack about doing a little userbar for it. Despite how cool I think it would be, physical prizes aren't going to be possible. We've had bad luck with them in the past and I dunno about covering prizes. An idea for the future, though!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page