PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
The unease that Mizuki had been feeling had slowly but surely lessened, leaving her wondering if Rockna had found Kuja and helped him. The thought still seemed a bit odd to the girl, as she was pretty sure that her sister had always hated the silver-haired mage. At the same time though, the unease about what Rikazu had told her remained, and her head was hurting from properly trying to process all of it. "Huh, farm work...?" she finally spoke, a look of mild curiosity on her face as she looked around. When had they even arrived at the farm? Had she been that out of it? "Um...I don't think I've ever done farm work before, I'm...not really sure what I can do to help. Have you done this before, Aislin?" The farmer gave a light chuckle at Rikazu's response to eating the bean, before motioning towards several other fields. "We've managed to grow some mutated kinds as well, come along, I'll show you", he mentioned as he started walking. The first field he showed the blue-haired mage was filled with white beans. "These ones are especially useful if you plan on being on this continent for a long time. While they do provide some minor healing, their main purpose is, in simple terms, to provide your body with the necessary resistance against the cold temperatures." Next up was the field filled with blue beans. "These ones won't provide any physical healing, but they do instantly restore your Mana." Rikazu grinned as he said that. "Well, that is useful." Another field was filled with yellow beans. "These have more of a regenerative function, speeding up the body's natural healing process. They also help reduce the damage you take for a while." The blue-haired mage was making mental notes of each of the beans he'd been told about so far. Most of these would be extremely helpful to the group if he was allowed to take some of them with him. The only drawback was how quickly they filled the stomach, using several in a row wouldn't be easy. There were two more fields to be shown, filled with red and purple beans respectively. The red beans, Benny explained, would enhance one's strength for a limited amount of time, and were the easiest of the beans to digest, which in turn meant that the effects also lasted shorter. The purple beans though caught Rikazu's attention the most; the beans provided an antidote against several man-made poisons, and for the ones they couldn't directly cure, they could still be used as a rather crucial ingredient in the antidote. Those would certainly prove to be useful in a fight against Seth.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page