PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Journal Entry # >9,000
I totally forgot to mention last time that the maravol I hatched was albino. Whoopee! I swear I'm getting way more albinos than shinies, even though it's supposed to be much harder to hatch them.
  • Mostly finishd hatching one of every line, plus formes and variations. Just a few left that are hard to come by.
  • Last common egg I need to hatch for the eggdex is Krabby. If I don't see one in the shelter eventually I'll go fishing for one. Also need to evolve vullaby and rufflet, will finish that up soon too.
  • Finally hit Champion rank! Got the last dex entry on 22/01/2019. Next is Arceus, but that's not going to happen for a very long time.
  • Tourney this week is harvesting berries. Definitely going to end in the top 100, so long as I don't do anything stupid. That will unlock the last fakemon egg from this season that I'm missing. Already completed hard mode, with 2 days left.
  • Sold the duplicate summon items I had for ZC, also started a little shop out of my profile. Selling variants, fakemon, a few duplicate legendaries, and Vivillon/Maravol patterns. Just starting small, but maybe in the far future I'll open up a real trade shop. Already had my first customer!
  • Continuing my breeding of variants. Already finished flying, snowboarding and surfing pikachu lines, as well as vampire gligar and snowpoke. Next will probably be shinxel or koroku. All extras I make go up for sale.
I think I'm forgetting something, but it's time to end this log for today.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page