PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of Totem gym, not exact words.
A trainer with a mega Shiny Noivern walks up to the gym. The trainer faces the gym leader and says "I challenge the Totem gym!" "Let's do this thing." The leader said. Guessing that due to the Dragon type she brought a Ribonbee would be out first the trainer throws a pokeball, "Go Branch!" a Delphox comes out. Delphox ignites the battle field in a shower of blazes which the Ribonbee can't handle. Battle 1 VS "Good job branch return." the trainer said recalling her Delphox. "Alright it's time Kaybre." In a cry of joy Kaybre jumped into the battle field. Kaybre dived in to slam Mara with her wings ignoring the small burn she got from the bone's flames. Kaybre jumped back and started a hurricane. Mara tried to counter with her ghostly powers to only little effect and fainted. Battle 2 VS "Wowza, you're good." the gym leader said returning their pokemon, " And here I thought I was pulling a type-trick. I honestly thought you expected me to use Wishiwashi and would use a Grass Pokemon! Still, no clue how to hand out my badge, so have a Pokemon." the gym leader got out a Clampearl. Kaybre came back to her trainer's side. "Thank you for the battle!" The trainer said, accepting the Clampearl. "Let's go Kaybre," she said as the two walked out of the gym and onto the next challenge.
So that's the Totem gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page