PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Kinda Starting Again
I've done a bunch of changes. Broke my Eevee chain, completely re-did my fields, and started hatching things over again.
  • The Type Race has finished, I ended at 1614. Not bad, but not as good as last month. Still finished my personal goals and got 2 ghost z-crystals.
  • Finished the weekly tournament with the medium difficulty complete. About what I expected.
  • Decided to break my chain. Hatched a maravol, my form is Aggro. Also using a lot of summon items for legendary eggs.
  • Been getting super lucky with opening boxes. Received several more new summon items, and have started unlocking chain and master summons. In the process of hatching Lugia right now, then Manaphy is coming next.
  • Almost done with the regular eggdex. Just a few more fish to hatch. Then need to finish evolving some of them for the regular dex.
  • I released most of my regular pokemon, except for a few that are difficult to get. Going to try hatching everything again but only keeping one or two of each. Then I'll organize by region so it's easy to find everything.
Here's to moving forward!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page