PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
The fight in the Hall had now truly picked up pace, the Goat was still yet to make any offensive action, though his evasive actions had become far more chaotic and spur of the moment due to the nature of what he was mentally referring to as 'The Corruption', though his apparent storing of power went completely unnoticed by said Red Mass, "Yeesh, is one Soul really that much to you? You sad sad tra-" a Blow finally landed upon Toré, blood splattering all over the floor as an eye was blinded, though he seemed more amused by it then anything else, "eightythree thousand nine hundred and twenty two, that's how long it took you to get any meaningful damage off on me, how many times have I killed your host however?" - The next attack was casually parried, "So I lost sight in one eye, temporary setback, I don't particular need the regular senses anyway, and it'll be healed once I'm done regardless." several more resets from the mass ensued, each one rendering it weaker and weaker, "Time to go, be peaceful about it." the stored power had reached its' peak, and the Goat was burning up, almost literally, crossing his arms, and thanking this world for holding the same seat of power for his vocation back home, flames began to spread throughout the hall at a rapid pace, soon the entire space filled with nothing but the savage fire... which continued to spread, burning away all trace of this Corruption, hitting a head at the open top of the Mountain, so noticable in fact that some in the coastal towns assumed it had become an active Volcano again. - "Spent... Worth every second of it to finally close the book on that chapter, certainly won't be doing anything like that once I leave Ebott though... I'll probably lose the sheer power I had here once I leave the premises." he had to think for a moment, it was tempting to remain here... but he had a bit of a job to do... "Eh, go back, get this Eye healed, and the interrogate the Soul that the Corruption was using as a host, yeah... Ewf... Man I havn't felt so strangely exhausted but invigorated like that in... forever... Kind of addicting, but nah." with one last look at the scorched remains of the Hall he was leaving behind, the Goat walked off, a relieved Air about him.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page