PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
What had been a horrifically one-sided fight in the hall had now evened out a bit, though the Cloak disguising the Goat as just some random figure had remained intact for now, this 'Human' was going by it's own Script, one that had been torn up and replaced with the Goat's twisted version, the second the 'Vapor' had manifested fully, the Second Act began, as the Vapor showed sentience by lunging at the exposed Soul... it vanished, leaving only the fabric behind to confuse it for a moment, Toré having performed an extremely localised 'Reset' of his own to change his position in space but without changing his Time Markers, a Soul not his was floating in his open Palm, "And to think, way back when, you were such a pain in the rear, missing something?" The 'Vapor' lunged again, this time looking much more like a solid mass than a Gaseous being, only to be dodged, the Soul torn from it's hosts body taking it upon itself to absorb into the Goat's relevant Gland, speaking from a Stalactite as he watched from above, "I feel like if I can kill you for good this time, I'll be able to close the book on this Chapter, and quite frankly, I'm done playing around with you, you were amusing to mess with like this, but I think I'd best wrap this up before any other idiots decide they want to 'Help'." Meanwhile, Bora was busy choking the life out of the Jester, brute strength and superior experience over this 'Kefka' moron had proved well within his favour against some silly Mage, after having thoroughly savaged the clown, he threw the disfigured body to the ground, on the precipice between the next life, "Go to your last refuge, stay there, by the time the Musical Instrument gets there, he'll actually be able to go toe-to-toe with you, next time however... there will be no pity for your Ilk, git!" and with that, Bora left the room, an overly large Boulder of Ki levitating in a Palm, brimming with destructive power as he looked around on the floor for the fool who'd disobeyed orders.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page