PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion > Contests >

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
@GG Boss- Honestly overall it depends on who votes for you, different things for different people yknow? I didn't expect my last design to actually....win. From what I observe, the designs that are snug and tightly packed together to the pokemon but also have some aspects that are more detached from the main body of the design do best. Does that make sense?? Example: my last design was tightly packed together, kinda squished in my opinion. A lot of winning designs in the history of the contests use the entire entry space in some way as well. So basically filling the space is a good idea for entries. Also, pattern and/or symmetry. It's art, lol. The entries that have random props in random places just because they feel like won't really get far- which I'm not saying they're garbage you can do what you want- but in the... competitive? Contest community it won't happen. And of course, picking a Pokemon you can associate with the type and theme of the contest given, and max its contest stat for it. The appeal boost does help in the long run! That's how I go about it anyway~
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page