PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion > Contests >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Good job everyone. :3 I’ve been kinda stalking this thread, but I’ve been too busy to sit down and make a design for the contests the past month or two. I’m doing the next contest though. òwó I won’t stop aiming for 1st place. @GG Boss, I remember seeing and voting for a lot of yours! :o I LOVE the way you sometimes make rainbow-y colors. As for tips, not that your designs are bad, but people seem to gravitate towards symmetry. It’s weird and kinda sucks, because you can make a PERFECTLY GOOD design that ISN’T symmetrical, but I guess it’s more pleasing to the eye. (My theory of attraction to symmetry is based on how humans look at faces: the more symmetrical someone’s face is, the more attractive people see them) (You could also try maxing your Pokémons’ stats and only use accessories that fit the theme very well. Not sure how high all your Pokémon stats are, or what theme you went with for each one)
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page