PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

What is the point of this thread if it isn't to directly contact the creators of these sprites, like seriously. I truthfully don't see how this thread would have a reason to maintain existence since it just seems pointless to be here when there isn't a reply from the art team. I know they are volunteers, but if they have the time to *make* these sprites then should there not be time to answer concerns in regards to them as well? Is that so much to ask? I don't think so, personally, but I can see the point you are trying to make. I hope you and others can see mine as well, though.
...they're literally in here all the time, though? they're extremely responsive to user feedback, especially compared to other websites. i really can't imagine what more that you would want beyond what they already address. as for the actual topic, i don't think i have any new sentiments on the issue, except that everyone has different tastes. it's a shame that you don't agree with their art direction, but that's life, and the userbase has attempted to provide resources to help this, and the artists have compromised frequently over time in regards to the revamp. i really don't know what complaining about it is going to provide other than more tension between the community. conversations about the sprites immediately turn hostile towards the artists, which is a genuine shame.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page