PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
New Update Time
Last tournament ended, I finished within the top 50. Got myself a nice stone kiwi to add to my collection. Christmas event ended, it was pretty fun. Over 20 thousand clicks on the last day. Wasn't too much of a challenge, finished it in like 3 hours with plenty of pauses. Was on a Friday, so the Fabulous Friday click-fest was also finished to 100%. Pretty convenient. 11th day was a mega stone voucher, which I used to mega-evolve my shiny Sylveon. Last day was a mega stone for the fakemon Bunbori. That's a pretty good reward! Ugh this tournament is gonna be stupid. It's V~wave evolutions, but two days of the tourney are steel. Hatching Eevees though means that I'll be able to evolve a bunch after it, so hopefully I'll finish the hard mode. Not even gonna try getting the top 100. Hatched another shiny Eevee today! Neon blue Umbreon here I come :) I'm on the ghost team for type race this month, and joined the team thread. Not sure what I want to hatch, maybe Gastly. Hopefully we do pretty well.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page