PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Willow Grove Sprites || FULL >

L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Heya! Long time no seei, I think you're open? If not then please ignore this post. May I get a Meowstic(male) Fusion of it and Jirachi? I'd like meowstic as the base with Jirachi's(star helmet) Put on it(removal of meowstic ears), with the talismen in the correct places on jirachis. Keeping the neck fur of Meowstic on itself, May you add the "wings" of jirachi onto the body also? Please make Meowstics fur Jirachi's skin color, While the eyes a light blue color! (Keep the head hair on the Meowstic base as well, as well as the marks on the ears put on the correct spots on the left and right points on the star helmet.) If you'd like to keep the eye(on jirachis belly) on the meowstic as well, feel free to do so! I apologise if this is way too long(and overly specific) for you to do, If you'd like it to be much simpler, or want me to pay, tell me in dms!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page