PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Computer is fixed!
Got my computer back yesterday with a new screen! Now I can do so much clicking! And just in time for the higher interaction amounts needed for 12 Days of Christmas. Speaking of, the rewards are really good and we're only a little over halfway! Today it was an ubercharm! Can't wait to see what else is in store for us. I'm doing really well again with the weekly tournament, probably going to end in the top 100. A bit of research in the forums gave me some advice on what the best way to evolve unique guys are, and my score shows it! With just over 2 days left I'm at 531 points, which is right now somewhere around 25th place. I really need to find someone to trade with though, because I could get so many more points with trade evolutions. Totems are all finished and evolved the shiny Eevee into Espeon and the albino ones into Jolteon and Vaporeon. Next shiny will be Umbreon, and next albino will be Flareon (just to keep with the pattern). I'm not sure if I want to keep going until I have all the shinies and albinos or just give up soon. It's a lot of Eevees to hatch, and I'd like to continue working on the dex and gemwish badges. Working on collecting a lot of berries for the accessories. Got a surfboard yesterday and won a balloon a few days ago, so I can start hatching special Pichu soon. I'm considering reworking all my fields and being more selective about how they are sorted and what I leave there. Eventually I want to have a living formes-dex field, some fields with all final evolutions in dex order, and fields for legendaries and fakemon and other special groups, as well as wishforge fields and the few type-evolution fields. I probably am going to wait until I have plenty of money to waste and also don't have a chain running, so that I can devote some time to hatching and organizing everything.
That's all for now, I'll come with a new update in a couple days!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page