PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Aislin, now done with checking over her items, hoisted her bag and satchel over her shoulder with a slight smile. "I'm done packing," she announced simply, checking the other two to see if they were done too. "Should we leave the tent behind though? I mean, it is Rockna's tent, not ours." Aislin didn't actually care one way or the other if they left it behind, though being on a Blizzard Continent wasn't a good idea without shelter of some kind. ...Speaking of which, after they were done with the farm then what? Did they go back the way they came and then head out in the direction Celere went? Or would they get further directions at the farm and figure out the rendevous from there? Aislin pondered this even as she headed outside of the tent to wait. Kudret gave a slow nod and sipped some more tea. While it was unclear to him how exactly Seyr could have done such a thing, Diemia liked talking about differing types of magic enough that the beastman did have a vague concept of what Astral Projection might be in his own world. He felt a small pang of loss for his Mana, but tried to ignore it. Kudret was feeling much warmer now though; he hadn't realized just how cold the ruins they had passed through were thanks to it being even colder out in the snow.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page