PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Broken laptop, less active than normal until it is fixed
So my laptop screen has been going crazy the last few weeks, and it finally bit the dust the other day. Now stuck playing on my phone or work computer, so I'm not nearly as active as I was.
  • I was totally wrong about the tournament, it's V~wave evolution not hatching. Even still, I'm doing really well and might actually stay in the top 100! There's still another day and a half left, so who knows. All those eevee I've been hatching has paid off though, their evolutions have really helped get my score high.
  • I hatched another shiny Eevee! Think I'm going to evolve this one into an Espeon, I want that neon alien.
  • Finished the titanium normal gemwish yesterday
  • Received a dragonball from a box today. I'm liking my progress on the variant breeding. Also helped out a few people with their own projects, sharing info about how to get different variants, and pokemon with them.
  • Still working on Totem Kommo-o. It's my last totem 'mon, and I only have a few more stickers to get.
  • I did really well in the last contest, hitting 73rd place out of more than a thousand (top 6%). I'm getting pretty good at making contest-competitive pokemon designs. Here's what I used:
I'm guessing my next update here won't be until my computer gets back from the lab and is feeling better, so until then happy clicking!
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page