PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ~*~Treasure Cave~*~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ~*~Treasure Cave~*~ >

Arebani's AvatarArebani
Rules 1. Dex-Trading means borrowing NOT selling! 2. Do NOT post here! Offers are to be made in my shop! 3. DO NOT: - change their Names. - evolve them. - take their Items. - change their Custom description. - dress them up. - Just DON'T change anything! 4. You have to be online. (Don't go offline in the middle of the trade!) Also don't make an offer and then go straight offline, only make offers if you're online for at least another 30 mins. 5. I want my Pokémons back within 10 minutes. (Minutes not hours!) 6. You have to use the form
The password is the Pokémon of the day (top, right under Garthic)
. 7. Since I made way too many bad experiences with that, I won't Dex-trade with Users whichs Rank are Newbie, Beginner, Rookie or Junior, sorry. 8. Please be honest. If you ask for the formechanged version of a Pokemon and take off the Item to get both Dexes while only paying for one, you'll be banned from my Shop. My Prices are already low, so really no need to scam me there. 9. I'm regulary online Mo-Fr: 16:30-19:00h / Sa-Su: 10:00-19:00h (server time) So dexing is preferred in that time. I can try to come online a bit earlier/later, but no guarantee. If you're only able to come online at 3am, then sorry, but I'll not wake up in the middle of the night, am not a robot.
Form: please write after the ] and not in front (ex: A: A and not A: A) [i]Hi, I'd like to dex~[/i] [b]Dexes wanted:[/b] [b]Offering:[/b] [b]I've read the rules? (Password):[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Notes - They're sorted after the PFQ PokéDex. - To see species name + Dex number just hover over them. - If I set up the trades I'll also set up the back-trades to avoid any confusion. ^^ - Am dexing ALL my Pokémons, so if you see a Dex in my fields (like in my "to be sorted" fields) that isn't listed here, feel free to ask. :) - Check for dotted lines
You're doing great!
. - If you don't want to scroll so much (which is understandable) just open the tabs you're interested in and press Ctrl+F and type in the name of the Pokémon you're looking for. - If you're unsure about anything (like Prices) feel free to ask. - If you see any kind of errors please let me know (I'm just human ^.^")
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page