PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Psychotria's AvatarPsychotria
Loving this game so far! been playing for about 45 days now, and I’m enjoying every bit of it. The community is great! I have a couple of suggestions, and it may be that they have been said before (because I didn’t read the entire thread). When quick evolving, it would be nice to see the Pokemon type next to the name (just of the pokemon evolving, or of the wishforge progress that would be made when evolving). A single colored letter per type. It would be nice to have a collect all training bags function if you have 6 idle Pokemon. It would be awesome to have a (buy new field after this field) function, so that you don’t have to organize fields. Also,for those who like single stacked fields, it would be great to have a (stack pokemon in center) function. Thanks for making this game great :)
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance ~ Alan Watts
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page