PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ev's lesbian hideout

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ev's lesbian hideout >

Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind

ev's epic journal

• Main
  • About
  • Links
  • Future Hunts
  • Credits
Hello, welcome to my journal! I mostly just post melans and occasionally scream! I used to post in my mature journal (rip) so now I have moved here!
all sprites are by dollieguts on deviantart for my use only!
My name is Evelyn (Eve, Ev, etc.) and you may or may not know me, but I am a frequent melan hunter on this site! I love Pokemon with all my heart and have since I was a little kid! I'm also a goth lesbian! My DMs are always open but if you are a minor please understand that I may not reply unless you’re asking for help or wanting to buy something. I am incredibly uncomfortable with speaking to minors and would prefer to keep my distance in private settings, sorry! I love birds and I have three of them! A budgie named Kiwi, a Caique named Guinness, and an Indian Ringneck named Jude! Kiwi is the oldest, she's about 6 or 7 now. Guinness is turning 1 on May 5th, and Jude just turned 1 in February! In my free time I love playing games with my friends, hatching eggs, and making/writing things for my OC's~ My Pokesona is Yellow Moonstone Sableye, and they're also my icon!

Starters

Birds

wip ill add stuff here when i use it lol
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page