PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kiwani's Journal of Almost Randomness*On Hiatus*

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kiwani's Journal of Almost Randomness*On Hiatus* >

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
master.pngc+.png
PF1 Username: Kiwani PFQ Username: Kiwani Nicknames: Kiwi Interests*copied from profile page*: * Dark Souls lore/games (What can I say, I am a glutton for punishment. The same with Bloodborne.) * Bloodborne lore/games * Dragon Age lore/games * Elder Scrolls lore/games * The Dishonored Series lore/games * The Devil May Cry Series lore/games (NOT the reboot) * The Witcher series (Games, books, and lore) * Gwent :p * Magic the Gathering (I am more or less like the lore, and no I don't think I'm better than people just because I play the game.) * Dragon's Dogma (They need to hurry up and make a second game!) * Minecraft (I am also casual.) * CHICKENS!!!!!! * Reading (Too many books to mention, though I do recomend R.A. Salvatore's books.) * Roleplaying (Writing, and actual tabletop(though it is mainly Pathfinder.) Preferred Gaming Platform*Not including PC*: * PS4 * PS Vita * Mobile (For My Singing Monsters, and The Elder Scrolls Legends) Favorite Games and/or Series: * Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen * The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind * Dishonored series * The Devil May Cry Series (NOT the reboot) * The Witcher series (Still need to play first game) * Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga * Dragon Age series (mainly Origins) * Dark Souls series * Bloodborne * My Singing Monsters * And others Favorite Pokemon: Natu!! Favorite Legendary/Mythical Pokemon: * Moltres * Palkia * Latias * Kyogre * Deoxys (Speed Forme) Dream Legendary/Mythical Shinies: * Shiny Moltres * Shiny Celebi * Shiny Kyogre * Shiny Ho-Oh * TBA once I look through the shinies. Dream Legendary/Mythical Albinoes: * TBA once I look through the albinoes. Dream Legendary/Mythical Melans: * TBA once I look through the Melans.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page