PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Kudret carefully helped Celere sit down on the comfiest chair he could spot at a moment's notice, and then withdrew gently. The beastman knew that everything was not alright with the half-Saiyan, but for the moment he could do nothing else. He took a glance around the small but cozy room while he seated himself onto a nearby chair, a cup of tea being set down in front of him. Kudret looked up at the older kitsune as they seated themselves on a stool, allowing their tails to flow freely. ...Then again, it could just be a one really thick and bushy tail, but somehow Kudret doubted that. He began with, "Thank you for allowing us to stay despite out initial rejection of your offer." He hesitated, and then gave a mental plunge into the unknown as he asked timidly, "Will Seyr truly come back? I do not mean to doubt you, but it is... unnerving, seeing a teammate disappear like that. It normally bodes ill for everyone involved." Aislin grimaced. Thanks to the fight and everything after, she had nearly forgotten that was what they had originally come out for. She nodded, moving to check over her bag and satchel as she stated, "Right, the farm. I'm starting to wonder if it's got something that's gonna be really useful to us. I mean, Celere actually directed us towards this specific farm, so she at least thinks it worthwhile to check out. And if it's something we can take with us and keep growing it ourselves or something, even better." Inwardly, Aislin grimaced again at her rambling. Yeah, chances are she's right about it being interesting, but did she really have to say her thoughts out loud in order to make sense of it herself? Or was this her way of reassuring them she was still willing to come with or something? Agh, trying to figure out communications is hard no matter who she was with, apparently...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page