PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Silver-Sün

Reminder that you can still get a lot of GP from Contest/FabFri. And personally I think the GP sinks are good - GP was meant to be harder to get originally.
Still.... Think about how this would affect buying super-expensive GP items (EXP share, Destiny Knot, etc.) Mega evos were affordable by everyone; with the new update, people would have to wait over a month to save up for the cheapest mega evos. I personally think they should have discussed the balance patch with us before the made it 10 times smaller.
There has been no change in the current market value of GP currently.... if the effect of the patch was as bad as you say, the CR to GP ratio would have shot up to higher than 1000:1. Previously it had been going to 2000:3 which was getting too high. Yet it's been a while and there hasn't been much change which means the effect was barely noticeable. Also you only buy the super expensive GP stuff once... after that they sort of stop functioning as GP sinks so it doesn't really matter.
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page