PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

@PK I'm not meaning to be rude (I know you're likely thinking- 'Oh no there she goes again with that' but hear me out) You're on the graphics team, do you not have a say in that? I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding but with your wording it feels like one person is deciding everything? and then being stubborn and saying it all needs to be consistent Or that it's all set in stone and consistency is killing the creativity of the melans? "I too wish things like that could be different" :? Well what's stopping you? You're directly on the graphics team which I can only assume works on the sprites. (Unless there are different divisions and you don't work in that department? This is why we need to know these things so we can better suggest ideas as a userbase but that's a different thing entirely) I'd like to think you could at least bring up some colors and say 'Hey I think X, X, or X would look nice" or do you have as little say as us (the userbase) in the matter? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding or anything, I'm just confused because I personally- I can't speak for anyone else, know very little about how the innerworkings of the art team are.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page