PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in rainbow stoneship 🦑 (pg-13)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > rainbow stoneship 🦑 (pg-13) >

Agent3's AvatarAgent3
seth | he/him | ♂ | 20 us central time + 115 pkrs journal ♡ the 8 to my 3 ♡ all the love in my heart is for him blm always 0s / 0a / 0m / 1h
current hunt:
clickbacks: i click thru online parties in batches of 50 with compressing css i am most likely not going to wait for you to refill your party. so idc if you dont full party click it is not that deep before you pm: i'm not against chatty pms i guess but i do have pretty bad social anxiety. if i ignore ur pm its not personal i won't bite if you DO pm for a trade but i would highly prefer if you just sent a labelled trade i am Intimidating You. you Will speak to noct in order to reach me *intense acnh reaction*
agent 3 said trans rights and yes, ALL cops. all employed cops partake in a system that oppresses (no matter if they use their free time exclusively to save kittens from trees or whatever) and if they don't go with the status quo, they are fired. if you wear a badge, you are at best complicit and at worst actively committing atrocity. being complicit in a crime is still a crime please learn to fact check and to use critical thinking. listen to oppressed voices.
code / pixel hearts / official splatoon 2 gif
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page