PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

Lucifer's AvatarLucifer

QUOTE originally posted by Kiwani

There's an explanation as of why there isn't going to be various of body types somewhere. Something about that there's too many kinds, or something like that. Just have to look back for the actual reason.
Ah. I went through the other pages and searched for 'body' or 'fat' and didn't get anything (except for TheDorkyChicken's comment hoping for the same thing). Could you link me to it if possible? Though including one fatter model wouldn't be too difficult (especially with the simplistic art style), since it could really be accomplished by just widening the thighs, thickening the neck, and giving a belly (And with the base outfit, it woudln't require much modification to fit a fat model).
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
Diancie Hunt
Tapu Lele Hunt
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page