PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Bora took his sweet time going around the facility, he wasn't worried about Kuja's life, the mage was no doubt packed with all sorts of medical supplies for an immediate boost, buuuut he was in charge of the idiot... "Ugh, guess I have keep him from biting the dust, he'll need to learn his lessons however." his pace did pick up every so slightly, but he was still going much too slow to show any concern, upon reaching the central command, Bora went into complete stealth, surprisingly apt at it considering his size, sneaking around the incredibly one-sided fight between the mages, he now bided his time, waiting for the right moment to intervene, *Exactly how I said it would go... these people are too stubborn to listen to anyone more experienced... If this moron has any sense in his head at all, and has spotted me, he'll do incredibly well to keep his trap shut.* The Half-Saiyan begrudgingly obliged, not in any real shape to argue at that moment in time, it was fortunate that Kudret was around to give her a hand, the next ten minutes would be slow and painful for her, between the perceived loss of a comrade and her heart literally being torn apart, the seat she fell upon was at least soft, though her breathing was incredibly irregular, speech was currently off-limits until she got her body back under her control, the steaming cup of presumably a Green Tea in front of her largely ignored. It had taken what could only be described as a 'hot minute' to get through the Lava fields otherwise known as 'Hotlands' in Ebott, the Goat following a linear path to the Hall, upon arrival, he stayed hidden, observing the fight unfolding, disgusted by the sights he saw, *Too reliant on Brute Force, has zero experience with a Foe capable of adapting it's strategies on the go, likely can't cope with a foe capable of Resets, she'll go down soon, I'll jump in before the killing blow, no dusting yourself today Kiddo, future me would find a way to come back and murder the now-me for holding back too long*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page