PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Captain Narflunk's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Captain Narflunk's Log >

Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

Welcome to my blog:

I'm starting to get the hang of this site, wish I had found it years ago! Guess I better start logging what happens to me. It probably won't be very exciting, but whatever. It's for my own memory more than you reading this.
  • Started game on 28/10/2018
  • My fist Pokérus was very quickly after starting the game, on Oct. 29. I've gotten it 6 more times since then, last time was 13/12/2018. See the specific tab in my 'About' for more details.
  • Trying to finish the dex now more than anything. Getting those totems finished, then will focus on summons.
  • Also doing pretty well on gemwish badges. First platinum () came the other day.
  • I've hatched as of now 3 albinos. The first two were within hours of each other and completely unexpected, on Dec. 8.
  • I'm currently doing the type race, standing at 2294. Not bad! Won a shiny Absol for hitting 1000 from the normal type race thread.
  • I'm focusing on Eevee, since they're cool and give decent points. During the type race I first hatched an albino Eevee, and then just recently my first shiny! So many choice for evolving it. I love the look of shiny Espeon or Umbreon. Or should I just keep it as an Eevee?
I'll try to update this daily or weekly, depending on my work schedule and whether life has decided to screw with me again or not.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 2294
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page