PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

Lucifer's AvatarLucifer
Can I just suggest something? I understand the GP cost for skin tone/eye color and other cost for hair style/color. But can we remove the GP cost for gender changing? It seems to inherently only disadvantage genderfluid people. In theory I'd imagine binary people aren't going to use that feature often (thus it fails as a GP sink) and in a game about monster pets it feels wrong to have to 'wish to Jirachi' to change my gender. It seems kind of. Um. Questionable to say the least. Likewise-- and maybe I simply have missed this as I was not terribly active this semester- was there a period to change your gender for free? Because I liked the male pixel trainer, but I slightly prefer the neutral trainer in the art style. If not, having a one time only "get a free change" seems pretty standard when a site rolls out a new feature? EDIT: Also, is there any chance in the future we could have fat avatars?
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
Diancie Hunt
Tapu Lele Hunt
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page