PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in User feedback needed: Replace PayPal with Stripe

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > User feedback needed: Replace PayPal with Stripe >

LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues

QUOTE originally posted by Keizatsu

So what I'm getting from this is that you are not aware that buying ZC is expensive because GBP is worth more than USD (1.26$ USD for each 100zc) and the other website you use must function in USD which is why there is very little difference. Also it would be a lot of work to balance ZC worth to every currency
I am aware that USD is worth less than GBP because I’ve been there several times. (dual citizenship/father’s family is from there) However, what I was saying was that the other website has a different payment system that didn’t charge me extra despite their server being based in the same time zone as PFQ. Maybe they somehow have their payment system set up to work based on USD by default despite physically being in another country. All I know is that it didn’t charge me anything but $30 USD. Anyway, I’ll reiterate that I support leaving PayPal, because it’s fees and holding times are extremely ridiculous and a new system might be a good change! Again, please ignore; very confused and I apologize.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page