PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
Mizuki's facial expression was a mixture of shock and confusion, the blue-haired girl remaining frozen in place as Rikazu spoke of what truly happened that day. Even when the male finished his story and Aislin spoke to her, she remained unresponsive at first. "Well, it makes sense that you'd figure it out after what I told you about my lack of control when it comes to Trance", Rikazu responded to Aislin, though he kept a careful eye on Mizuki. He hadn't told them everything, but what remained of his story was best kept between himself and Rockna. The true reason he'd Tranced hadn't been because he wanted more power to defeat them; it was because of what Rockna had said to him that day. "That's...it? That's...why you...?" Mizuki was struggling to fully understand what Rikazu told them; it contradicted so many things she thought. He hadn't gone to stall them because he was on Kuja's side, but to help her? But he knew Rockna wanted to rescue her, why even stall them? But...killing her sister had truly been an accident? He always seemed to have perfect control over his abilities, yet he was incapable of controlling his Trance? But by the time that happened, Kuja had already promised her he wasn't going to use her summoning abilities again. And yet for as long as she could remember, Rikazu had only tried to help her, protect her... Her hand had subconsciously clenched into a fist when she spoke again. "You were...only trying to help me? I don't...understand...Kuja wouldn't...I don't know...if I can believe what you're saying..." "It wouldn't be the first time he'd broken his promise to you", Rikazu spoke his words carefully, knowing he had to tread lightly. "Take all the time you need, kiddo." He didn't expect her to trust him right away again. "In the meantime though, we should think about moving towards that farm we're supposed to be looking for." Kuja was once again struggling in his fight against Kefka. The silver-haired mage had no idea that the gap between their power would've gotten this much larger in such a short amount of time, and he was barely able to guard against the jester's attacks, never mind finding an opening to retaliate. He hated to admit it, but unless he did something soon, he likely wouldn't make it out of the fight alive.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page