PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in User feedback needed: Replace PayPal with Stripe

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > User feedback needed: Replace PayPal with Stripe >

Adian's AvatarAdian
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Noon

I'm uh https://www.trustpilot.com/review/stripe.com Just gonna link this. A lot of people seem to get no reponses and a few days into business they get terminated (recent reviews, not old ones) Just. Keep it in mind. I'd be fine with it since I won't lose profit on that but thought it was fair to give a heads up. Its very 50/50 though, one half is positive and the other is not.
After reading this my stance has actually changed on being fine with this =| I'm not quite sure I'm comfortable with this and may very well move to using other users to supply me with ZC. There seems like a lot of issues to be addressed, especially with what @brindlefinch has brought up. I really do not like the feeling of being out of luck if something goes wrong... I tend to buy in bulk and while $10 here and there isn't a huge amount, I'm not really willing to risk possibly losing it. Also the reviews saying it randomly shuts down accounts and many people threatening legal action to access their account seems like bad news, @Neit.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page