PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in User feedback needed: Replace PayPal with Stripe

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > User feedback needed: Replace PayPal with Stripe >

Not to try to scare you or anything, but... When you connect to any website, you have to give that website your IP address so that you can get the information to view the website. The people behind that website thus have your IP address. Your IP address can be traced and thus your city can be located. Even if you use a service to obfuscate your IP address... You still had to give it to someone... Also, that said - I'm not entirely sure what your local bank has to do with any of this? Your paypal doesn't have your bank's address on it, after all - the only address it asks for is your address - which I can understand not wanting to give out but in that case if someone invoices you correctly (for art, for example) then you can change that to "no address needed". Now, the reason I've said all this is because Stripe handles the payments entirely on their side of things. The information is kept with them and only them - the same way it can be kept with Paypal and only Paypal (so no difference in the way they function, basically). In other words! This only changes the payment method and the service. :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page