PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to search for certain genders in fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Ability to search for certain genders in fields >

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
Suggestion Title: Ability to search for certain genders in fields Suggestion Summary: You will have to ability to search your own fields for certain gender Pokémon,genderless Pokémon..err..how do I explain this?They don’t need to add the code for those things? So if you were to search for a Female Eevee,you could type in the search bar “Eevee (F)” of something like that,just how the [pkmn=Nidoran (F)] becomes ,a female Nidoran. Positive Points: •Easier to find members for breeding pairs •Easy to find certain genders,if the gender your looking for is a rare gender like the starters Negative Points: •If you breed lots of the Pokémon you want a good pair with,theres already lots and lots of them for you. Reason For Consideration: I find it very hard to make breeding pairs,and when I search for rare genders for them especially.I don’t like flipping through all my fields and looking at if its a male or female.I think this would really,really make it easier. I don’t know if this was rejected already,but let me know if it was!
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page