PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

xixi's Avatarxixi
I'm not an artist, so please take this with a grain more like a barrel of salt. probably just my dead eyes but to me, the melan mudkip's eyes look bigger than the shiny? *shrug* maybe just the highlights in the eyes are more noticeable in the melem. Either way, thank you staff for an amazing update! There are very many fantastic babbos! The Torchics look amazing! I love the colors on both the albino and the melan! Admittedly, I don't really like the colors on this one (maybe because the green is a little bright? Idk how to describe it) but the colors seem to work really well on the mega Swapert! The albino Wurmple's colors are great too jflklkjfs I can't really see the patches underneath the eyes tho I have bad eyesight so that could just be me and I don't really like the colors. I think the blue top is bothering me? I don't have any suggestions tho because I'm not much of an artist, sorry! But Albino Masquerain, Melan Surskit, and Melan Masquerain are all great! Albino and Melan Nincada line look great! I love the colors and I hafta hunt this one day Skitty line: amazing and I love it. The eyes on the Illumise look kinda off to me. Maybe cause the eyes on the shiny are darker than the rest of the body, but on the melan, the eyes are a bright pink/magenta? I love the purple crown on the Cacnea jlksjdoij Melan Swablu line: I prefer the old coloring, but these ones look great too! And I really like the new pose for the mega ^^ Albino Chingling and Melan Chingling and Chimecho are excellent. I hafta hunt these now. I don't really like the coloration on the Albino Chimecho, but that's my personal preferance and it's consistant, which is great! Thank you, all the art staff for all your hard work! I hope I wasn't rude, I'm really sorry if I was in any way! Hoenn's albino and melan sprites look much, much better now!
I like birbs. birbs are great ^^ Amazing avatar made by icymoon193! You can find their shop here!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page