PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

MossDragon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMossDragon
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga.png
brindlefinch, even if you try comparing the said argument with paying, I feel like you're missing out on the main point of the message here, that is saying "gkfdhghfds i hate these new colours you ruined the game for me it's ugly!!1!" is not constructive argument, it doesn't contribute in any way to the art staff. You can explain what you dislike about the sprite in such a nicer way without making art staff feel miserable. They're not poking the bear, there's no bear poking, I'm not saying that you have to carefully word why you dislike new recolour like you're writing an essay that's a fail or pass for your class, but why is it so hard to understand that the staff have feelings and they spend all this time trying to stick to a certain colour criteria they've set up for themselves while still trying to please everybody? That they're doing all of this out of their free will for free for this community? Why does asking for politeness has to be received in such harsh way? As BananaLizard pointed out, you are free to dislike artist's work, but using nicer words than "its ugly i hate you so much" can go a long way. If you wish to go further down with the money argument, it's been known for a very long time that sprite revamps will be happening and that they most likely won't be same as old sprites, it's been said multiple times. And if you were worried about potentially not liking a new sprite, you could have gone against hunting that particular Pokemon and moved onto another hunt. As for spending real money to support hunt on a Melan you don't like due to revamp, you can just as well sell it for real money to get back what you gave. Sure, in some case you may not earn all the money back, but in same hypotetical way, you could just as well get all the money back, if not even more.
collecting: summon_zek.png m.png ShopCredsTemplates b.png ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page