PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I don't normally crawl too far out of my cave to visit the Discussion forums that often, but I really want to take a second to thank the art staff for their hard work on Hoenn! I've been looking forward to this specific update for such a long time, because Hoenn was one of my first experiences with Pokemon and is extremely special to me. While I do have my own preferences on which I am and am not drawn towards, I do think that a lot of the sprites were vastly improved. My melan Minun bugged me before with those suuuper saturated crimson red ears, and I'm so glad that got toned down into a nice chill palette. I had a need to melan hunt a full Beldum line before, but now that need has evolved into a Mighty Need. I'm happy to say goodbye to melan Swablu's pink/purple wings, the grey suits it so much better. Dustox and Exploud are no longer oversaturated eyesores. Beautifly is gorgeous. The entire Torchic line looks fantastic. Mega Blaziken is a Mighty Need as well. Sableye's melan looks like it found a gorgeous yellow topaz. I could go on. I can agree that Mega Rayquaza is objectively a little crowded as it is now with all the tendrils, but I can tell you guys put so much thought and passion into these, and I'm really looking forward to hunting many of them. Thank you so much!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page