PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png
@FinalAbsolution I understand you not *personally* liking any new sprites. To be honest, I don't find myself either. Your wording however, is coming off rather harsh. Blatantly saying you won't be hunting anything from Hoenn anymore. That's offensive. Whether you mean it or not. You can be passionate about this. You are, clearly. But in order for your wish of different looking colors and different sprites to have a *chance* of coming true, you need to be more polite. Nobody wants to read that kind of post. I legit am only posting because I was upset reading that just now. Melanistic pokemon don't need to be black, to be melanistic. It might look better for some cases, but they don't deserve to be called terrible and you don't need to swear off Hoenn. The main goal for the revamps is CONSISTENCY. The art team goes months tediously working on these sprites and they will address us, they are addressing us, as they can. Just give it time, be polite, and give them a chance to work with us toward the common goal. Please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page