PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

Guys enough, continue with your opinions of course. But you do have to realise this is a very small team. I'm not sure how many times staff can keep saying it. I'm not even art staff and some of the comments from this thread are for lack of a better word, demoralising. Opinions are great; feedback is great. But not when you're doing what Brindle put forward. Their reading your comments now, and yeah. Give them a moment. Some of these comments are hitting hard. They need time.
I'm honestly, sincerely sorry if any of my posts have caused any hurt to any of the staff, but, as a member of the playerbase, I think it partially stems from the lack of response we've recieved from the staff. It's hard to give the types of comments you are referring to if we're used to being ignored, or, sometimes when we do get responses, having them being hurtful to us. I have friends here who have been harrassed or receive inaproprate responses from staff members in the past. Greater communication, even so much as something like, "We've noticed your dissatisfaction in this feature. Give us a bit to work out a solution." would do much to help lower some of the negativity from threads like these. Since I typed too slowly, I am in the same boat as Final on most of her points. It's just things like the almost instant rejection of the "Use legacy sprites for a fee" suggestion (An easy solution to this entire problem, and any future problems arising from the other 4 regions), give the userbase the impression that our ideas are unwelcomed, something Final brought up earlier. I'll extend the same offer to the staff as Final: Give me a PM or a Discord call (Though I'm glossophobic, I'll try my best), and I'm willing to explain better my ideas with words than I can with text.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page