PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Valley Between

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Valley Between >

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1

Chapter 6

Winter glided down to the Main Hall, a large, pristine building made from glistening white marble. Two Aytheraye stood by the massive double doors, and opened one of them for her. The Fluxray was waiting for her by the front desk, and he waved for her to follow. "I'm glad you came, Winter. Let me introduce myself beforehand. My name is Lucas. My son, Current, told me all about your little idea." She snorted and mumbled under her breath, "Kitter was right." "Yes, my son is quite the talker. He also told some of his more... radical friends, and now..." Lucas led Winter to a window overlooking the courtyard of the Park. Dozens of young pokemon from the Regional Peaks, even some from the High Peak, were grouped together in a loud mob, holding signs demanding equal treatment. "These protesters refuse to leave. Sure, they aren't really the same pokemon sitting there for days, but this group has pokemon here 24/7. When we asked them why they were here, they said that your speech called them to action." Winter looked out at the crowd with some sort of pride fluttering in her chest. All of this because she opened the box of truth! "Here's where you come in," continued Lucas. "Fly down there and tell them that it was just a school project, and there is no reason for them to start protesting like this." Winter turned and shot the Fluxray a disgusted look. "With all due respect, Lord Lucas, pokemon have a right to peacefully protest! There is no violence on their part, so I will not disappoint them." She then flew down and balanced awkwardly on a branch overlooking the crowd. "I was sent here to tell you to stop," she started. "I refuse to let them stop you, however. Keep protesting, but don't escalate this into a violent upheaval. Show them that you aren't the primitive, lousy lower class they view you as, but as a capable class of powerful pokemon." With that being said, Winter took off and soared to her house, pride and fear fluttering in her heart.
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page