PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Aislin simply nodded, mentally connecting the pieces together in her mind. This fit in with what Mizuki had told her last night, but the one thing that stood out was what had slotted into place next to Mizuki's account of why she didn't trust Rikazu... and then she remembered what she had theorized afterwards. Aislin managed to wrestle away the urge to laugh and instead turned to Mizuki with a wide smile. "See? I was right. It was all one big accident." She turned back to Rikazu and explained, "We talked about it last night, and I theorized that you had accidentally went into Trance while stalling and thus killed Rockna." She offered him a sheepish grin while adding, "I didn't expect to be right on the mark though..." The beastman had jumped a little when Seyr turned down the Kitsune's invitation; he had wanted to speak up and note that there didn't seem to be much they could use as shelter for the night, but then Seyr had turned her down and Celere showed she was awake. Kudret ruefully reflected that he clearly no longer had a say in much. Shaking his head at the utter absurdity that had transpired, he simply gave up on it making any sense and picked up Seyr's clothing, looping it around his bag. Kudret then held out a paw to Celere and said in a tired voice, "It will do us no good staying out here, Celere. Please, let us go within and retain what warmth we still have." If the Kitsune didn't come back, he wasn't going to try stopping her. Of course, that would likely mean he'd be going alone afterwards, but he had recognized since Guarae that he had no real say in the matter when it came to Celere and Seyr's decisions.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page