PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Toré stood up suddenly, head clearly pointed further down into the mass of caves, "Speaking of things to deal with, I have a decade-old mess to clean up, clearly the first of many memories proven false." his soul had chipped slightly, and he'd felt the connection that he rightly shouldn't have, turning on his heels, his hand touched one of the Wardrobe doors, which disintegrated immediately, an ancient-looking fabric being tossed around his form, though he kept his head clear for a moment, "Rowan, should what I'm about to remove get past me, you're in charge of getting people to safety, if you'll excuse me." and with that, the Goat left, his head now fully obscured, a muttering from his mouth clearly heard as he left the chamber, "Blood doesn't lie.", finding the long hallway referred to as 'Judgement Hall' was now his only priority. Time passed quickly for the three on the Snowy fields, Seyr's 'Retribution' now enforcing itself not too long after Castor had broken away from them, another Kitsune had attempted to invite into it's home, Seyr had quite nastily turned it down, and now had a finger pressed to her forehead, 'Wake Up', with a sound like shattering glass, the Angered Kitsune was gone, only the Robes left behind being any trace of her once having been there, 'She'll return in about ten of this worlds minutes, I advise you to get out of the Cold, besides, little miss 'Too Proud to ask for help' could do with the warmth.' In another world, a much older Kitsune had smashed through the Glass of her Containment Pod, Sustaining Fluids spilling all over the Hospice Floor, her coughing drowned out by the Alarms going off in the ward. Celere had started upon these events transpiring, not being too fond of seeing one of her teammates effectively deleted around her, but quickly fell once more to her knees, clutching her chest and sweating profusely, "Fine, you have fifteen minutes for it to come to pass, after that, kill me or not, I'm ripping your heart out." the look on her face said it all, she was deadly serious with the threat.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page