PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Adding Separators to the Organise Fields Menu >

kimbolimbo's Avatarkimbolimbo
For UI, I think simpler is better here. New separators would initially show up at the very top of the organising menu, and once they're put within all the fields, I'd assume they'd anchor themselves to the last field above them? So any fields place above the last field before a separator wouldn't have any impact on it, the separator would just move down with the field before it. Obviously moving the separator would be in increments of four fields, since that's the way the menu is set up at the moment, but it would be as simple as just placing the separator in the rough position you'd want it, and then moving the last 1-3 fields before or after the separator. In that case, moving fields gets priority over the position, and the anchor point would change (in case you're moving the last field before the separator, i.e. it would then anchor itself to the field before that one). I realise I'm very bad with words, so here's a sequence of pictures to illustrate what I'm imagining? 1 2 3 As for buying new fields, they would just slot in wherever they would show up anyways (which I think has to do with an internally stored number, since some fields I buy end up somewhere 10 fields back from the last one). If they would slot in after an anchor point, then they should become the new anchor point. Hopefully that makes sense c: Sorry for the essay ^^'

kim, 25, she/her sending me a picture of j-hope may get you a mass click
buying at 25zc each!
template & avatar by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page