PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by brindlefinch

QUOTE originally posted by SquishyPanda

Just thought of something new that I don't think anyone has mentioned, the referral bonus. That used to be 100 gp as well, but that got increased by 400 gp. Maybe we could just tone that back to 100, then turn the 100 from the 5-day bonus into 50 or something small.
I feel as though the referral bonus is such a small portion of the site's overall GP gain that even taking it back to 100 wouldn't be enough to rationalize adding 40 gp to the online bonus. Of course, I don't KNOW that, but referral bonuses are also there to bring people to the site... something we very much need right now. So I would prefer they stay high if at all possible. (coming from someone who has no referral bonuses).
Good point, referral bonuses are kinda important. Maybe the 5-day bonus could be toned down by 50 gp, as some have suggested.
summon_mag.png= 20 summon_tbu.png= 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page