PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in GP Balance Patch + New Feature!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > GP Balance Patch + New Feature! >

Memento's AvatarMemento
Imho, it's a bit misleading to put "new feature" in the announcement title when there's...well, no new feature. I understand that the intention is to soften the blow of some bad news with a bit of good news, but it's disappointing to see this announcement (the first major change in a good long while) be only a major nerf and a seemingly unrelated teaser of a feature that there's still no ETA on. I also understand that it's not always a great idea to give ETAs for things like this, when a minor coding or art issue could set the date back a month or more, but it just seems like a lot of features (and trainer customization in particular) have been teased for months on end without being released. It's exciting, but the anticipation turns into impatience after a while, which turns into fatigue. Even if this nerf had to be done, I feel like it's being implemented at a time where it feels like more of a letdown than a necessary change. EDIT: I'm also slightly concerned that the nerf will tip the scales more in favor of consistent Hypermode users, since they get 500 GP per month passively as part of having Hypermode, whereas passive GP gain is significantly less available to non-HM users now. I get that Hypermode is supposed to be something you either work or pay for, and that it's a reward for supporting the site, but I feel like nerfing passive currency gain without acknowledging that HM users still have it might mess things up a little? But that might just be me jumping the gun and overthinking it. I guess we'll have to see how this plays out.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page