PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
Kudret just nodded silently, filing away both what Castor said and what Seyr had said into his memories. He'd have to parse the information later, right now they were going to be walking again. Kudret with some effort managed to lift the half-Saiyan into a fireman's carry, face near his own. The beastman chose this way mostly to make sure he could see that she was still breathing while they walked. That done, he waited a bit to see if Seyr actually knew a direction to walk towards for shelter. ...Was Castor going to accompany them, or would that be too risky for him? Aislin looked up to see Rockna entering on her own; well, that was easy. "Morning," she greeted back, "I still have some questions about Summons, but I think I'll save them for later." She turned her gaze to Rikazu once again and... seriously? He was peeking at the exact second she looked at him. They were making this entirely too easy for her chaos-loving side. Aislin was unable to help grinning almost viciously while she sing-songed, "Oh Rikazu... stop pretending~" Really, if anything was logical she should be the one pretending she's alright whle having a meltdown. Then again, she definitely wasn't your average girl anymore. "Seriously though, we do have a couple questions for you to answer Rikazu. If you don't mind."
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page