PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Semi-Auto Team Clicklist >

Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
I didn't think that I saw this somewhere so I thought I'd meantion that it would be great that this automatic clicklist should ONLY have members of the right type on the clicklist. Currently I've seen a lot of people writing in the wrong type race forum that theyare on this team. If someone doesn't look and just adds them to the clicklist you have people that are breeding the wrong type and even though we help them wich clicking don't get any rewards for their effort. Of course that's also something that's something each players is responsible for him-/herself. But you should not be able to "add" yourself on each clicklist! About the dropping in conversations that many where afraid of..... I don't really think that will happen. Even if some people don't write in the thread that they're a part of this team, those that really want to communicate, will still read through the team sites and replay to the conversations there. I think the thread would be a bit cleaner through this so that some sites are not filled completely with: "I'm on this team this month and breeding ...!" posts. The other thing Karakara meantioned was that only the currently online members should be on the list. I'm mostly online, when there are only around 200-400 people online and from working on the current clicklist, I know that means not a lot of members from certain teams. While I can see the benefit, I'd also be worrierd that on some times this list might only include roughly 5 people. Maybe have the clicklist be a certain lenght and when you clicked through those you can choose to click more like with the current clickback of the top 50 users. Those that are online could always appear on the list (not certain if that's possible....).
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page