PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Semi-Auto Team Clicklist >

Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Ãntarëm

something negative i see happen though is that people join only to get extra clicks. i mean even if they dont hunt for thw typerace. tjat would bother me.
I already see that happening with our current system of hand made clicklists and it's honestly frustrating to me. Not so much that I'd PM people about it. That'd be just plain rude! I really like the idea of semi-auto clicklists. My only real concern isn't even about semi-auto clicklists in particular but about TR team clicklists in generall. And it has to do with what Antarem said: a team clicklist is only usefull when it's been clicked frequently by the team. I already see so many users each month being added to a team clicklist but never even once clicking that list themselves. A clicklist doesn't help much if only 3-5 users klick it more than once a day. I'm afraid that'd get only worse if we had bigger clicklists that are generated with no necessity to contact other team members at all.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page