PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Time-Scheduled Evolutions?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Time-Scheduled Evolutions? >

nil's Avatarnil
Suggestion Title: Time-Scheduled Evolutions Suggestion Summary: Allow users to schedule a Pokemon to automatically evolve at a certain time of day. I understand it might sound silly, but as someone who is 6 hours behind PFQ, I have many pokemon that can only evolve during daytime. Daytime on PFQ, for me, is around 1am-7am. Understandably, I can't be on around those times, as I have work & need to sleep. I'm sure there are many other people in this situation as me, and time-scheduled evolutions would only be a quality-of-life change for people who can't log in during those times. It wouldn't affect people who would want to and are able to evolve their pokemon normally. It wouldn't be like, a specific time. Just a general time of Dawn-Day-Dusk-Night that would trigger an evolution when server time matches the schedule. Positive points: - quality-of-life change for people in different timezones - no negative effects on other players who can evolve their pokemon normally - it would be pure convenience and would offer nothing special - removes the need for people to go out of their way at ridiculous times to evolve their pokemon. Negative points: - some could argue this would make the game too easy - it removes the challenge of needing to evolve a certain pokemon at a specific time of day - I feel like it kind of makes day-night evolutions obsolete in a way... Reason For Consideration: it would honestly just be convenient for people in different timezones that can't get on to evolve pokemon during certain times. I understand it removes some challenge of the game but something like this doesn't really have any negative impact on the players themselves, it's just a pure convenience.
icon is an editied manga cap. ♡ lab || scroll
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page